You will love The Player's Handbook, or we will refund your money.
If you ordered The Player's Handbook and tried it, but saw no difference, we will happily refund your money. There are certain guidelines to our generous return policy. These guidelines are listed below:
- You must request a return within thirty (30) days of your order date.
- If you ordered more than one bottle of The Player's Handbook, you must return the additional bottles in unopened, untampered-with condition.
- Please click here to contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Your number will be issued via email and will be necessary to complete the return and refund. Alternately, you may call 1-800-414-8009 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9am - 8pm EST and Saturday 10am - 3 pm EST.
- Once you receive a RMA number please package your return and write the return order number clearly on the package. Please make sure that everything is included in your package.
- Please ship the package to the address provided with your RMA number via some trackable method (UPS ground or USPS with delivery confirmation).
- Your refund will be issued via the same method that payment was made. Refunds are processed on the 1st and 15th of each month. If you paid with your credit card, your refund may not appear until next month's statement. Usually you can call your credit card company and ask whether or not your credit has posted. If you paid by check, your refund will be issued by check.
We cannot accept packages marked "Return to Sender."
Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Due to the generous nature of our policy we do strictly enforce the following terms and conditions:
- All customer must contact customer service before returning your product. Returned products without a return authorization number will be refused.
- No returns will be accepted if postmarked more than 30 days after the date of your order.